Vietnam is like losing yourself in an artist’s masterpiece. The country effortlessly composes traditional scenes in an imaginative style, merging any distinction between visual euphoria and perceptive experience. Intensely colorful landscapes are the setting for your own masterpiece, with culture and heritage captivated as the subject. Around every corner of Vietnam is this equally hypnotic painting.
Morning (8:15am – 12:30pm)
1. Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
2. Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue City
3. Imperial Citadel of Royal Dynasty of Nguyen Family (1802 – 1945)
4. Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
Lunch at local restaurant (Huế specialities, Western and Asian food)
Afternoon (12:30pm – 4:30pm)
5. Incense stick village
6. Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
7. Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
8. On the way back to your hotel, we drop in handicraft village in Hue city – Conical hat village
4:00 – 4:30pm: Back to Hue city. Drop off at your hotel.
Then our car will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the airport to get connecting flight home.
+ All airport transfer.
+ Private car Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue.
– Accommodation: 4 nights at 3 star Hotel
– Meals as in the itinerary
– Daily group tour as in the itinerary (transport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch):
+ My Son Holyland 1 day tour / Tra Que vegetable village, making lantern
+ Ba Na hill 1 day tour
+ Paradise cave tour
+ Hue city tour
– Ticket leaving from Hue
– Personal entertainment expenses
– Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry, tip for tour guide
– Meals out of tour (lunch and dinner at freetime)
– Round trip International airfare to Viet Nam
– Viet Nam Invitation letter or visa
– Travel Insurance