With something for the well-seasoned travelers as well as the first-time travelers, this trip to Vietnam is all sorts of epic. From crazy cities to motorbikes galore, to foodie treats and pho-real meals, all the way to getting cruise in the waters of Halong Bay – we’ve got it all. Tempted? Why wouldn’t you be?
Summary Of Itinerary
Day 1: Ha Noi Arrival
Day 2: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay
Day 3: Ha Long – Ha Noi
Day 4: Ha Noi City – Train To Sapa
Day 5: Sapa Trekking
Day 6: Sapa Trekking – Train To Hanoi
Day 7: Ha Noi – Hue City
Day 8: Paradise Cave
Day 9: Hue – Hoi An Ancient Town
Day 10: My Son Holyland
Day 11: Tra Que Village
Day 12: Da Nang Departure – Da Lat
Day 13: Da Lat City
Day 14: Da Lat Countryside – Nha Trang
Day 15: Nha Trang Bay (4 Islands) – Night Train To Hochiminh
Day 16: Ho Chi Minh Arrival – Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 17: Mekong Delta (My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho)
Day 18: Mekong Floating Market
Day 19: Ho Chi Minh Departure
• Air ticket Da Nang-Da Lat, Ha Noi – Hue.
• Train ticket Nha Trang – SG (soft sleeping, air condition cabin).
• Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai– Hanoi
• Train or Bus ticket Hue-Da Nang,
• Private airport, station pick up & transfer
Accommodation: 14 nights Hotel & 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay, 3 nights on train.
Meals inclusive in itinerary:
• Breakfast at hotel
• Lunch in daily group tour
• Dinner in Ha Long trip
Daily group tour follow itinerary (transport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch):
• Mekong delta 2 days floating market
• Cu Chi tunnel half day
• Nha Trang 4 islands by boat trip 1 day
• Da Lat city 1day
• Da Lat countryside 1 day
• Hoi An make lantern and be a farmer at the plantation 1 day
• My Son holly land 1 day
• Hue city with citadel and King tombs 1 day
• Phong Nha Cave or Thien Duong cave (optional) 1 day
• Ha Long Bay overnight on cruise 2days 1 night
• Sapa trekking 2 days 1 night
• Personal entertainment expenses.
• Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry, tip for tour guide.
• Meals out of tour (lunch and dinner at freetime).
• Round trip International airfare to Viet Nam.
• Viet Nam Invitation letter or visa.
• Travel insurance
More similar :