Hue tours and excursions prove that there are plenty of things to see and do in this ancient city. As the capital of Vietnam during the Nguyen Dynasty, Hue boasts magnificent citadels, pagodas, and royal tombs dating back to the 19th century. As a result, there are plenty of sightseeing tours that allow history buffs to learn more about the history of this once majestic town.
Summary Of Itinerary
Day 1: Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh) Arrival
Day 2:Sai Gon – Nha Trang By Train
Day 3: Nha Trang Boat Trip – Da Lat
Day 4: Da Lat City
Day 5: Da Lat- Da Nang – Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An Town – Tra Que Village – Hue
Day 7: Phong Nha Cave
Day 8: Hue City – Ha Noi
Day 9: Ha Noi – Ha Long
Day 10: Ha Long – Ha Noi
Day 11: Ha Noi City
Day 12: Ha Noi Departure / See You Again
• Transportation: air ticket Da Lat – Da Nang, Hue – Ha Noi.
• Train ticket (soft seat) Saigon – Nha Trang
• Private car Hoi An – Hue, private airport transfer.
• Accommodation: 10 nights Hotel & 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay
• Meals inclusive in itinerary.
• Daily group tour follow itinerary (transport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee)
• Personal entertainment expenses.
• Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry,…
• Meals out of tour.
More similar :