Travel to Vietnam and trace its mystical eastern coastline, traversing the country from south to north and discovering the many attractions that lie along the way. From the modern chaos of Ho Chi Minh City all the way up to old-world Hanoi, you’ll experience tumultuous history, colonial charm, vibrant colors, delicious food and inspiring scenery on this Vietnam vacation
Summary Of Itinerary
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh Arrival
Day 2: Full Day Mekong Delta Boat Trip Tour
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour & Free Go Shopping. Taking Flight To Da Nang – Hoi An
Day 4: Tra Que Village & Making Lantern Tour
Day 5: My Son Sanctuary Half Day Tour
Day 6: Leaving Hoi An To Hue Imperial City
Day 7: Hue City Tour.
Day 8: Paradise Caves 1 Day Tour
Day 9: Depart To Ha Noi Capital
Day 10: Ha Noi Sightseeing Full Day Tour
Day 11: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay
Day 12: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi
Day 13: Ha Noi Departure
– Air ticket Ho Chi Minh city – Da Nang & Hue – Ha Noi.
– Private car Hoi An – Hue
– All private transfer on the trip.
Accommodation: 11 nights Hotel & 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay
Meals inclusive in itinerary:
– Breakfast at hotel
– Lunch in daily group tour
– Dinner in Ha Long trip
Daily group tour follow itinerary (transport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch):
– Mekong delta 1 day (visit My Tho-Ben Tre village and river, note: Cai Be floating market is very quite and take 3,5 hours/way. We don’t recommend that)
– Cu Chi tunnel half day
– Hoi An making lantern and be a farmer at the plantation
– Hue city with citadel and King tombs
– Thien Duong cave
– Ha Long Bay overnight on cruise
– Personal entertainment expensese
– Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry, tip for tour guide
– Meals out of tour (lunch and dinner at freetime)
– Round trip International airfare to Viet Nam.
– Viet Nam Invitation letter or visa.
More similar :